I’ve also started work on beta-3 in the meantime. Some various small and unfortunate big bugs came to light in beta-2 and beta-1.
beta-3 currently has these fixes and enhancements
- Actual.png was renderered wrong if the current day has a bigger yield then the best day so far. ( tnx Danny! )
- Daygraphs ( clicked from month list ) are now opened in a new window ( tnx Raf! )
- Added ( <daynum> ) to top12 graph ( tnx Raf! )
- Removed the inconsistency between the various graphs ( actual day sometimes was ignored ).
- added display.expected.color in settings.ini
- added display.average in settings.ini ( text added in language.ini )
- added display.average.color in settings.ini
- Fixed bug with displaying colors. found a way that the colorscheme would be mixed up. Tnx Marc.
- Added average values for expected and average in the legend of the graph
- Added dayYieldExpected graph for each inverter. ( not available in a template yet ).
The bug marked in bold is the biggest bug fixed so far. In certain conditions the color scheme would mix up and colors of different inverters would be used instead of the real color.
The item marked in italic is also an interesting feature. I’m not entirely sure where it will end but at this stage I’m thinking of creating a seperate html page for each inverter for each year. This page will hold information specific for that inverter including info how the set is doing so far and what the prognosis will be for this inverter.
More information will follow.