Finally a noteworthy update after a long time. Currently JSR version 2.6.0 is in the making.
The template engine got an overhaul. The blocks that are on every page are now seperated from the template, e.g.: The header, the menu and the footer. This means the templates themselves become more readable and maintainable.
I also added a nifty new item in the headermenu. Besides the expected yield of the month and year it also now will show the actual prognosis for that month and year. And last but not least it will now also show a percentage above or below the expected value.
And last but not least I found an error that could cause a JSR crash. It suddenly popped up during development and I’m still baffled that this error didn’t surface any sooner.
I’m still looking for more minor improvements, if you have suggestions for the new release let me know!