A brand new jSunnryeports release:
Fixes and changes
* Dutch language fixes ( Tnx Andre )
* Settings.conf is a bit more elaborate (use the / and NEVER the \ in paths)
* inverters.conf is a bit more eleborate, especially for inverters that need additional config items.
* Calculating the average of a day is now done in one function ( instead of two )
* Last month was not actually the last month in the facts block.
* Modified footer so it will scale correctly.
* Dayyield in facts was rounded differently from dayyield in header.
* JSON year color fix ( used linecolor instead of barcolor ), usually they are the same so no one noticed it before.
* Website title moved to language file ( tnx Doudy )
* misc/historic production rounding problem solved
* updated rounding mechanism
* Updated various columns ( align left/right )
* Header updated, should fix scaling problem on smaller devices
* Diary, main caption was not translated ( Tnx Doudy )
* Inverters, first year can now be skipped to recreate the 1.6 situation.
* Inverters, enhanced handling of multiple inverters when using the dropdown + checkboxes
* Downgraded Jquery, internet explorer users can now open the website locally
* Cleaned up templates, removed various unused directories.
To update from 2.0.x
- Delete your local template directory
- Delete your local language directory
- Copy the template directory from the zip
- Copy the language directory from the zip
- Overwrite jSunnyreports.jar