Update on 1.3.2.0Storm

I’ve made a huge improvement over the weekend. I have updated the whole internal structure in jSunnyreports. Instead of the troubled floats I have switched to another datatype. ( Long ).

It took some effort to get everything back to working order. I am now currently testing this version on my own setup. I hope this will solve the 1 + 1 = 2 is not the same as 2 – 1 = 1. I have done a lot of tests already and they all work perfectly.

I have no idea if this change will have performance implications. I will test that too.

I have also fixed some minor issues in the cache handler, those didn’t have impact on the cache itself.

1 Comment

  1. Kai L├╝demann

Comments are closed.