At this moment jSunnyreports supports the following logfile formats:
.xls: Sunny Data Control logfile format ( SDT_xx.xls SDM_xxyy.xls ), used for all SMA inverters that are monitored with a Sunnybeam classic display.
.csv: SunnyBeam bluetooth logfile format, used for all new SMA inverters. ( all firmware revisions )
.csv: Sunny Explorer logfile format, used for new SMA inverters.
.txt: Diehl logfile format, used for most Diehl inverters
.xls: Fronius logfile format, used for most Fronius inverters
.csv: Solarlog logfile format, any inverter that is monitored by a Solarlog logger.
.xls: “Custom” logfile format, used for manually monitored inverters
.csv: Soladin600 inverters, using own logfile format. logger written by the same authors as jSunnyReports, packaged with jSunnyreports
- .csv: Arduino/digital s0 kWh based logfiles, using own logfile format. logger written by the same authors as jSunnyreports, packaged with jSunnyreports.
- .csv: Consospy based logfiles
.log: OK4E inverters, used with OK4Emanager software.
.pdl: Solarmax S series inverters, used with Handicom Solarmax logger
- .txt: Solarmax S series inverters, using Solarmax Maxtalk software
- .csv: Sunesy based inverters
- .log: Aurora one based inverters
- .csv: Schuco based inverters
- .csv: Sunny Webbox
- .csv Mastervolt XS inverters
- .suo Sunny Data Control version 3.93
- .csv Mastervolt XS based inverters
- .csv Omnik inverters
- .csv Enphase inverters
- .csv Kostal Piko inverters
- .csv MangoDB files
- .csv Solarlog1000 files
If your file type is not listed then send me a few samples and there is a big chance I can add support for it in jSunnyreports.