Performance update!

I’ve got the first preliminary results of version 1.4 snowflake. The initial testset took 460 seconds on average to complete.

After only a few days tinkering with the code and rewritting parts of it I am down to 293 seconds on average! Still not near the 200% performance increase but I’m getting there. I’ve got to 163% so far 🙂

Changes

For the “tech” guys amongst us.

  • Removed a lot of boxing/unboxing from the code
  • Added multithreading for the graph generator ( amount of threads is selectable! )
  • Did a lot of refactoring in the core of the application
  • Updated all jar libraries to the latest version

As soon as I’ve updated the configurationtool with the new settings I will release this Alpha release.