We started, yes we, to work on version 126.96.36.199 of JSunnyReports. I have updated the TODO list, a lot of work needs to be done to JSunnyReports 🙂 Stay tuned!
Finally! The first complete version of JSunnyReports has just been released including the all important configuration tool! This version can be downloaded from http://www.familie-kleinman.nl/jsunnyreports/JSunnyReports-188.8.131.52.zip Note for beta users. There are a LOT of changes, especially in the directory structure. So…
I’ve almost finished work on the configuration tool. As soon as this tool is finished I will release the first final version into the world 🙂
I just released the new beta-5. This release only contains fixes and code enhancements. – days_hist.js sorting was wrong ( ascending ) is now descending ( thanks Janus ) – days_hist.js dateformat was sometimes wrong. day and month must both…
If everything goes as planned another release will be due tomorrow. I’ll test the whole application again and will package it first thing tomorrow Stay tuned
The statistics bug wasn’t really a statistics bug but a loading bug for Diehl data. The dates were interpreted wrong. e.g. 01-jun-09 would be interpreted as 31-may-09. ( one day too soon ). The bug is found and solved and…
I got various reports that using a single backslash “\” doesn’t work when determining paths in settings.ini. I’ve been testing this and it is confirmed as a bug. Using a single backslash will not work when determining paths in settings.ini….
I got various complaints about the graphs / statistics generated from JSunnyReports. Most of them indicate that the software sometimes leaves out entries ( one or two ). In the long run this doesn’t really matter but people who are…
I couldn’t wait any longer so I released beta-4 just a few minutes ago. Beware. This version contains some new features which are *NOT* tested to the fullest extend. ENJOY!
And, as expected :-), work on beta-4 has started already. Fixes and enhancements so far: Fixed bug, averages were calculated with a day to few. ( tnx Poenjaard! ) Enhanced loading of inverterdata, inverters.ini now works with single slashes. (…