Minor update

Just found a fuckup in my FTP code. I did a serious rewrite of the settings part and I made ONE,, yes ONE fuckup. I switched the ftp username and ftp password.

This has been fixed. I have updated base version 1.4.0.0 and added another release 1.4.0.1 both are identical. This to make sure nobody will install the version containing the bug.

 

2 Comments

  1. Jan Dierselhuis

    Per 22 augustus 2013 een upgrade gedaan naar deze versie. De punten en de comma’s waar ik het eerst over had zijn ook opgelost.
    Great Job!

  2. Eddie

    Zeer goede update, enorme snelheidswinst, ook op een oudere PC.

Comments are closed.