I found a major fuckup in my code. You might have seen the error yourself. Warnings in the logfile that cost entries could not be found.
It took me a while to trace the bug but I found it. And this issue is in the category D0h, Doh.. *facepalm*. In short; Working with date and time in Java can be a real pain in the ass and this time it did bite me….
I also found a “infinity” error in years.json, that should be fixed as well
And last but not least, you can now select the chart type on the indexpage just as the days page.
- 0000067: [core] [years.json] Peakpower contains value "infinity" (administrator) - resolved.
- 0000074: [core] [costs.xls] Costs are loaded wrong and processed wrong! (administrator) - closed.
- 0000073: [dataloaders] [SunnyExplorer] Loader crashes on -Spot- files. (administrator) - closed.
- 0000071: [website] [index] Add switch to switch between 3 different charttypes, same as days.html (administrator) - closed.
In order to fix this issue follow these steps:
- Open costs.xls
- Edit one value and save the excelfile
- Edit that value again and enter the original value ( DO NOT UNDO YOUR CHANGE! )
- Save costs.xls again
- Run jSunnyreports, it should recalculate all the costs.