I have just released the latest version of jSunnyReports. This is a MUST HAVE release, especially the extreme FTP speed improvement is a must have 🙂
jSunnyReports – 220.127.116.11
Performance and bugfix release.
- 0000160: [Idea] FTP is slow as all the files are always uploaded, can’t this be made more efficient (Martin) – closed.
- 0000144: [Idea] Add commandline parameters to jSunnyReports (Martin) – closed.
- 0000159: [Bug] Firmware update for SBBluetooth crashes jSunnyreports (Martin) – closed.
- 0000166: [Bug] FileHandler class is not using timezone GMT (Martin) – closed.
- 0000133: [Bug] Get jSunnyReports to work under linux (Martin) – closed.
- 0000157: [Display issue] Display generation of all graphs again in display (Martin) – closed.
- 0000156: [Performance] Found a performance issue in the SunnyDataControl loader (Martin) – closed.
- 0000155: [Display issue] Problem with topdays month graph, only months with days are displayed instead of every month (Martin) – closed.
- 0000154: [Performance] Noticed severe performance degradation because of lots of Sorts (Martin) – closed.
jSunnyReports – 18.104.22.168 (Released 2010-11-11) [ View Issues ]
- 0000177: [Bug] Unparseble error in SunnybeamBluetooth dataloader (Martin) – closed.
I have added commandline parameters. Use jSunnyreports -showhelp to show the available options.
Update 11-11-2010, there is a serious bug in the SunnyBeam Bluetooth dataloader. this is fixed in version 22.214.171.124. I have removed 126.96.36.199 and added the 188.8.131.52 as a download