I have just released beta5 of jSunnyReports. Most important changes since the last release are:
- Fixed corruption using the configurator
- Fixed databugs regarding to SunnyBeamBT users. See note below!!
- Enhanced configtool considerably ( and this is an understatement )
- Fixed some errors under the hood
- Updated end-user documentation to the latest version
- and some more fixes
Important note for SunnyBeamBT users. We do NOT support CSV files directly taken from the SunnyBeam! We do however fully support the exported files with Sunny Explorer.
The new version is available here: http://www.familie-kleinman.nl/jsunnyreports/releases/full/JSunnyReports-220.127.116.11beta5.zip