And another overdue release. The original plan was to release this new version fairly quickly after the previous version but an accident prevented that. I’m almost fully recovered now 🙂
So its time for another release! 2.0.4. is finally there. Link.
Most changes are visible in the frontend. I have added a few new pages and added more information here and there 🙂
- 0000059: [website] [day_best] Add day_best page which shows current day vs best day ever (administrator) - closed.
- 0000046: [website] [Mainpage] Add block similar from 1.6.x displaying detailed inverter performance (administrator) - closed.
- 0000034: [templates] Layout page kwhyear.title (administrator) - closed.
- 0000057: [website] Create debug.html (administrator) - closed.
- 0000004: [templates] More elaborate records pages (administrator) - closed.
- 0000028: [templates] Modify records page to resemble more like version 1.6.x (administrator) - closed.
- 0000003: [charts] Zoom button in chart is sometimes in the way of the chartline, move to other corner? (administrator) - closed.
- 0000024: [dataloaders] Add support voor Mango/Java CSV styled files (administrator) - closed.
- 0000050: [core] With multiple inverters the current power might not match the actual power (administrator) - closed.
If you’re using version 2.0 the upgrade path is fairly easy:
- replace jsunnyreports.jar ( as usual )
- replace the language directory
- delete the template directory!
- extract the template directory from the zip file
- Run jSunnyreports
Note: If you do not see any changes on your website then go to the output directory where JSR puts all your files, delete all html files there ( best_day.html, day.html, etc etc ). and also remove the customjs directory. Then re-run jSunnyreports.