A lot of users have already migrated to the new 2.0 version. Because of that I also got a lot of requests, improvement suggestions and bugreports.
The status at this moment:
- Dutch language fixes ( Tnx Andre )
- Settings.conf is a bit more elaborate (use the / and NEVER the \ in paths)
- inverters.conf is a bit more eleborate, especially for inverters that need additional config items.
- Calculating the average of a day is now done in one function ( instead of two )
- Last month was not actually the last month in the facts block.
- Modified footer so it will scale correctly.
- Dayyield in facts was rounded differently from dayyield in header.
- JSON year color fix ( used linecolor instead of barcolor ), usually they are the same so no one noticed it before.
- Website title moved to language file ( tnx Doudy )
- misc/historic production rounding problem solved
- updated rounding mechanism
- Updated various columns ( align left/right )
- Header updated, should fix scaling problem on smaller devices
And a lot more to come 🙂