I just released the new beta-5. This release only contains fixes and code enhancements.
– days_hist.js sorting was wrong ( ascending ) is now descending ( thanks Janus )
– days_hist.js dateformat was sometimes wrong. day and month must both always be 2 digits ( thanks Janus )
– days_hist.js also contained the current day, this is removed. ( thanks Janus )
– Added normal error/warning when no inverterdata is present, instead of the Array -1 fatal exception.
– months.js sorting was wrong ( ascending ) is now descending ( thanks Janus )
– Fixed a nasty bug when loading SunnyBeam data. There was a mismatch between loading the SDT and SDM files.
This caused a difference in the SDT and SDM file which could end up in 10%
– Fixed the same nasty bug for Diehl loading
– Fixed the same nasty bug for Solarlog loading
– Performance increase loading the data, did some code optimalizations.
– Fixed a nasty loading bug in the DiehlDataLoader, the last month was always one day short. 01-jun-2009 would be 31-may-2009 when loaded. Fixed. ( thx Leopold )
– Added newer templates to the release. ( forgot to do this between beta 3 and beta 5 ).
– Modified language.ini a bit. Made some minor textual adjustments.