I am currently working on 2.0.6. This version will include the following features. Finally support for monthly Sunny Explorer files Support for Growatt inverters More soon 🙂
Author Archive: Martin Kleinman
I found a major fuckup in my code. You might have seen the error yourself. Warnings in the logfile that cost entries could not be found. It took me a while to trace the bug but I found it. And…
I have a bit of a backlog concerning my e-mail. As soon as I have a bit more time to investigate issues I will respond to everyone 🙂 Tnx!
And another overdue release. The original plan was to release this new version fairly quickly after the previous version but an accident prevented that. I’m almost fully recovered now 🙂 So its time for another release! 2.0.4. is finally there….
I am currently working on another update which will contain some minor bugfixes but also support for new fileformats. I have just added support for Mango styled CSV files. I only have one single file so I had to base…
I received a sample CSV supposedly from a SolarEdge set. This file contains this after loading it into Notepad++. Besides the fact that this is not a valid CSV file I have serious doubts if this is an official file…
And the promised 220.127.116.11 release ( link ) This release fixed the Leap year errors noticed earlier this year.
A few days later than expected. 2.0.3 has been released. ( link: http://www.jsunnyreports.com/releases/full/jsunnyreports2.0.3.zip ) Fixes The fixes and improvements this time: – 0000017: [website] Translation issue found in “merged” charts, it is hardcoded. (administrator) – closed. – 0000044: [charts] Update…
The new Mantis bugtracker is open for everyone who wants to report issues with jsunnyreports. Check http://www.jsunnyreports.com/mantis
Another minor update. I have added a nifty little table on the months page. Right below the Select block you will find a “Per inverter” block with the yield per inverter.