And another update on version 1.5. Up until this point I have fully completed the fromdate and tilldate functionality in the code. Meaning that jSunnyreports is now 100% aware of active and inactive inverters. It also adjusts automatically for expected yields!
I have almost completely rewritten the expectation code. It now calculates the yield for every inverter for a year, month and even for a day. There are still some minor pitfalls. I will tell more about them in the near future.
There is still a ton of work to do. I have to test and retest every single invertertype that jSunnyreports supports. But there is also time to think of other items.
What new features should I implement? I already have a list with a few items
- Add a warning to jSunnyreports when no costs can be calculated
- Add yield of yesterday in the overview ( yield historically, yield yesterday, yield today )
- Support for Plugwise importer is also high on the list
- Add records for every year ( top days and such )
- Add records for every year for every inverter
- Add inverter power to the configuration. This can be used to display the dialgraphs differently
- Possible bookmarks ( new page ) for days you decide that should be on there
- Other GFX engine ( Highcharts?! )
- Add guage graph for each orientation ( % of performance )
- Add more tables with information ( year / month / yield )
- Add average running graph for a year
- Add average running graph for a specific number of days ( selectable )
- Completely new end user template?
MORE TO ADD? Let me know!