http://www.jsunnyreports.com/releases/full/jsunnyreports22.214.171.124final.zip. Fixes/Changes: Minor loading issue with Sunny Explorer, could cause a NullPointer Exception. Manual updated ( FAQ added ) Updated FTP issue when remotedir was set to ‘/’
Monthly Archive: August 2013
A minor flaw was found in the FTP engine. When the directory you want to upload to is the root directory of your server, ‘/’, jSunnyreports 1.4 will report that your ftp settings are empty and ftp upload is skipped….
Just found a fuckup in my FTP code. I did a serious rewrite of the settings part and I made ONE,, yes ONE fuckup. I switched the ftp username and ftp password. This has been fixed. I have updated base…
http://www.jsunnyreports.com/releases/full/jsunnyreports126.96.36.199final.zip Including an updated, rewritten user manual!
Yes. You read that correctly. I’m done with the programming part. 188.8.131.52 has reached its final stage! Now for the most boring part of the process. Rewrite the configurationtool. Bleh.
Observant people already might have seen the big news already. My own jSunnyreports site, http://morpheus.flitspaal.nl, has the telltale sign of what is ahead. On the bottom of the page you can find the text: “jSunnyReports version : 184.108.40.206final Codename ‘Snowflake’”.Note…
I’ve been doing some more maintenance on the code. I’ve been moving various classes to a new spot where it belongs. I’m doing this because I’m finally preparing to start on the configv2 option ( yes a newly built configuration…
I just released jSunnyreports 220.127.116.11beta3. This version fixes a few timezone issues, the configurationtool is now complete AND I have packaged all JAR files into one simple jar file making the /lib directory obsolete. This gives me a lot more…
And another work in progress update. What a small vacation can do for someone’s state of mind. I have actually done a lot of work in the last couple of days. I’m currently working on another release. This release is…
There seem to be problems with the mailinglist and MantisBT. Either way no e-mails are sent. I am investigating the issue