It is still winter here with temperatures below zero here at the moment. But finally it is here, the SPRING release of jSunnyreports. I have just released the first public beta of jSunnyreports 126.96.36.199
I have a testversion online which can be found here. http://trinity.familie-kleinman.nl/jsunny15
- Cache handler has been radically changed. Cache files can now be moved between computers. So you can create your database on a fast computer and then move all the files to a low powered device.
- Inverter configuration has been radically changed. The configtool is gone. Everything is done in config files which are more human readable.
- Settings file has been made human readable.
- Templates are updated
- jSunnyreports can now work with inverters that have been decommissioned without leaving this inverter active for eternity. Every inverter now has a begin and enddate
- Various bugfixes
- Various performance improvements
- Initial loading is still slow, and will always be slow
- Some graphs have minor glitches
- Summary and average for each month still looks a bit flimsy
- Probably various bugs, I have not tested everything to the fullest extent.
Just start from scratch.