1.5.0.0 making progress

I’m slowly making progress with the new version of jSunnyreports. I have got the new loading part done. The inverterfile will look something like:

#
#
#
inverter.1.mandatory.invertername=Solarmax2000s
inverter.1.mandatory.wattpeak=1920
inverter.1.mandatory.kwhkwp=650
inverter.1.mandatory.invertertype=8
inverter.1.mandatory.inputdirectory=c:\\temp_mk\\solarmax
inverter.1.mandatory.barcolor=255,0,0
inverter.1.mandatory.linecolor=255,0,0
inverter.1.mandatory.fromdate=01-01-2010
inverter.1.optional.comparelinecolor=180,0,0
inverter.1.optional.correctionfactor=1.00
inverter.1.optional.inclination=45
inverter.1.optional.orientation=90
inverter.1.optional.tilldate=
#
#
#
inverter.2.mandatory.invertername=Steca500
inverter.2.mandatory.wattpeak=570
inverter.2.mandatory.kwhkwp=650
inverter.2.mandatory.invertertype=14
inverter.2.mandatory.inputdirectory=c:\\temp_mk\\steca500_1
inverter.2.mandatory.barcolor=0,255,0
inverter.2.mandatory.linecolor=0,255,0
inverter.2.mandatory.fromdate=01-01-2010
inverter.2.optional.comparelinecolor=0,180,0
inverter.2.optional.correctionfactor=1.00
inverter.2.optional.inclination=45
inverter.2.optional.orientation=90
inverter.2.optional.tilldate=

This might look quite intimidating but its not. Personally I think this is a lot more readable then the older version. The goal is to make this file as userfriendly as possible and that anyone with a simple texteditor can actually accomplish this.

Configuration tool

My biggest wish is also done, the configurationtool is no longer accesible. 🙂 The code however is still there. If I change my mind later on I can enable it again.

Progress

I am currently working on the new fromdate and tilldate features. This is quite a lot of work in the core of jSunnyreports itself. I am afraid the older 1.4 cache files will no longer work with 1.5. More on that later.