I have just released a new version, this will be the last version in the 1.3.1 branch. This version fixes a few bugs:
- Cache related issue for Sunnybeam classic users. ( see below for more info )
- FTP nullpointer exception
huge issue detected!
I have found a huge issue in the cache algorithm. Put very short. 1 + 1 = 2.. but 2 – 1 != 1. While testing the cache related issue for sunnybeam users I found out that every time I would reload the data the end yield would differ. ( 0,00030kWh ) for every run. This might not seem significant but I find this disturbing.
I already know what is causing this bug and why it surfaced with the cache mechanism, I will modify the internal structure of jSunnyreports and the cache mechanism instead of using floats for keeping track of the yield I will switch to another type and change it from kWh to Wh. Thus removing the need for a fraction behind the comma. When generating the graphs I will divide the result with 1000 to get to kWh.
This will take some time to modify.